It’s crucial to know what questions to ask when leasing an apartment, especially as you’re beginning your apartment hunt in Manassas. Some questions can make a huge difference in whether you should lease! We gathered our top 10 questions for you to ask before leasing an apartment to make sure your new apartment home is right for you:
- Are utilities included in the rent?
- How do the rent and utilities fit into my budget?
- What floor do I want to be on and will that impact the cost?
- Is renter’s insurance required?
- Do I have to lease an apartment for 12 months or is there flexibility?
- How do I submit a maintenance request?
- How does parking at the community work? Is there parking for guests?
- How long does it take to get somewhere?
- What is the community’s pet policy?
- Is there a community guest policy?
Keeping these questions in mind and asking the leasing specialist about them can help you figure out your budget, get a feel for the area and other residents, understand the community’s policies, and more. Leasing specialists and other community team members at Abberly Avera are a great resource for these and any other questions you may have.
These questions will help prepare you for leasing your dream apartment. At Abberly Avera, we believe it’s how you live that matters and love providing you with important tips to make the apartment leasing process a breeze. Schedule a tour at Abberly Avera and our leasing specialists will guide you through the community and help you find the perfect apartment for you!